Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Mischief-Graduation!

Weasley here:  On Sunday I passed a big puppy mile stone.   I graduated from Basic Obedience at It's Your Dog in Sussex, NJ.



For the past three months every Sunday I  have been making the hour and half trip there and back first to attend puppy pre-school play group and then Basic Obedience and finally today was the big day!   I got my diploma (and they even gave me a big bone biscuit!).


I got lots of claps and cheers, mom and dad where both so proud of me.  After graduation they took me shopping at the doggie boutique next store Maxwell and Molly's Closet.

http://maxwellandmollys.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Slide-1.jpg 


I got a pair of yellow duck PJs and a squeaky bulldog toy.


Thanks to class I can  now lay down patiently while Mom takes my photo (provided she remembers my treat.)
 
This bulldog toy is awesome!


Dad got something too on the way home we stopped at a farm stand and bought a Peach and Blueberry Pie a reward for all those long drives he made and how patient he was waiting for me and mom to finish classes.


Mom hung my Diploma on the refrigerator:



It was a busy day and by early evening I was all ready for bed time in my new jammies.











19 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Weasley!

    You look so cute in your new jammies!

    Hopefully your dad gave you a taste of his pie ... it sure looks yummy!!!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Weasley! We haven't been visiting blogs much and boy, have you grown!
    We just love your PJ's, too. Who knew that training was such tiring work.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie, Mack and foster Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...Weasley is so sweet! and looking every inch the star pupil. These are precious picture of Weasley. He just looks so "in control." Glad you rewarded daddy too. It's so nice that he is willing to go along and support you both. Congratulations, Weasley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Weasley!!! I just love your new pj's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congratulations on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation Weasley and well done. We like your PJs. Have a lovely Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I love that you went shopping afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations sweetie. What a terrific and exciting day for you. Now you are big. BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You look adorable, as always!
    Nola
    PS: I've given you an award! http://dachshundnola.blogspot.com/2012/09/award-botanical-gardens-and-one-drunk.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woof! Woof! Golden CONGRATS! LOVE your PJ's Happy MM. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Weasley, remember always to insist on the treats in exchange for posing for the camera. (If you're not careful, you'll find they start only giving you treats every other time, and then even less frequently, and that wouldn't do at all, would it now?)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good little puppy you are. Yummy treat for Graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you are a smartie and a cutie...we are very uneducated down here where we live cos there are no classes around anywhere...heck there is not even a petco!! The pie looked great hope yu got some!
    Stella Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Weasley!! Your pawrents must be so proud of you!!
    You look very cute in your new PJ :-) Have a good rest, Weasley!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Weasley! Congratulations- your such a smart puggy!
    I love your new pj's and your new toys!
    You are getting cuter each time I look at you!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Weasley! That's awesome you went through 3 months of training. I bet your a very well behaved puppy now. Love your new ducky pj's!

    Happy MM,
    Colby
    PuppyInTraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, Weasley! We all knew you could do it! That's a great "down" you did in that photo - I sure hope you got a good treat for that. :)

    Very cute PJ's!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!

    You are precious in those little jammies. Cute stuffie too.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete