Weasley wore his super cute new coat from Pug Snuggly, that just happens to match a hat momma bought at target years ago. Pug Snuggly coats fit pugs better then any other coats out there and they keep your fur baby super warm, if you don't have a Pug Snuggly get one!
Bob also wore his Pug Snuggly coat, they make custom orders for big dogs. Bob got his coat about 3 years ago and its still as good as new!
Bob loves to roll in the snow and even though there is only a dusting that didn't stop him. His coat stayed on through all of his rolling!
Then we headed on home to start our New Years Eve tradition, cuddling up on the coach for a Fred Astaire film marathon. This snowy routine from Swing Time, 1936 seems appropriate for the weather.
Our resolution is to appreciate each and every day. Something blogging has truly helped us to do. Inspired by our friends at My Brown Newfies here are our five favorite posts from this year (in no particular order)!
1) Black and White Sunday Baby Cat and Scooter-I am no photographer, and particularly no cat photographer, but thanks to a lovely model these pictures came out pretty good. The kitties don't always get much love on the blog, but we love them very much, which is why I love this post.
2) Big Weekend-It was such fun meeting other pug bloggers and participating in the 1000 Pugs photo shoot. Now if only I had gotten better pictures.
3) Monday Mischief-Sweater Time-Pug Notes Sweaters are the best, and Weasley's custom Gryffyndor vest is my favorite ever. We love Auntie Melissa and Archie!
4) Tasty Tuesday-Chicken Cordon Bleusickles-This was my favorite dog treat that we made this year: easy, fun and the hounds loved it.
5) The Sleepy Foodie-Or Weasley's First Trip to Manhattan- I think this was Weasley's cutest moment.
6) Welcome Weasley-Bringing Weasley home definitely the highlight of the year!
7) Pug History-William The Silent and Pompey-I am always surprised that so many pug lovers don't know the amazing story of heroic little Pompey, a puggie war hero.
8) Famous Women and Their Dogs-Billie Holliday and Mister-I love Billie Holliday and I love the story of her and Mister. This post got a lot of visits for us this year.
9) Goodebye to Dr. Zira-Losing Dr. Zira was very difficult for us but the support of other bloggers made it so much easier. It was nice to know that so many people out there understood, and it really made me appreciate blogging.
10) Ping's Grand NYC Adventure-Biking with dogs is such fun and I loved taking Ping to see the Balto statue in central park.
To all of our blogger friends have a wonderful New Year and we cant wait to see all of your adventures in 2013.