Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mom's new addiction

So mom is totally addicted to something new, besides her previous addictions to dogs, cats, cult  TV shows, harry potter, coffee, cheese, and wine.  The new addiction Pinterest.  She has put a pinterest follow button on the side of the blog and if any one of our blog followers is on pinterest she would love to follow you.  Mom has made a Halloween Board and a Dog Clothing/Toys Board so far.  She is definitely hooked on this new internet collage making

Here is the link to her dog clothing pinterest board, this stuff is making her drool.  
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0155/9473/products/bip_woodlands_coat_macro_check_medium.jpg?1780
This coat is the first thing mom pinned

 

11 comments:

  1. No, we are not on Pintrest but Mum has a look at it now and again. Hope you all get some good clothes out of your mums addiction!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous pinning Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh. I gotta make sure my 'rents don't hear about this "pinterest" - they already spend enough time on the internet! Although I have to say, I dig the dapper apparel on your list!

    -Love,
    Sid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do like that Pinterest too. We will check it out
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've stayed away from Pinterest so far....I can't risk another computer time-sucker! I said that about facebook for the longest time and now I watch the clock when I visit there to keep time wasting to a minimum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see many cute photos in the Pinterest site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know what that is..lol Takes me all my time, working out how to get to other blogs.. Have a great weekend xx00xx Pe-ess Love the coat :)
    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have only been to Pinterest once. Someone stole one of my photos had to have it removed. If everyone would play fair we'd try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't really understand pintrest, but glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I am so addicted to pinterest too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I've steered clear of Pininterest so far. Scarlet would not approve the time not focused on her :-)

    XOXO
    Scarlet & Meredith

    ReplyDelete