Thanks so much Tank! We appreciate the honor. I have to answer the 10 questions below and share 10 random thoughts and/or facts about myself before passing it on to 10 other blogs.
Tubby : Eating and taking walks with mom and dad and exploring the city.
1. Name your favorite activity.
1. Name your favorite activity.
Norbert: Riding in the car and playing ball.
Ping: Riding in my Cynthia's Twigs bike basket and sampling the treats mom whips up for us
Bob: Napping, eating, and playing in snow or water
Dr. Zira: Relaxing at home and eating
Baby: Sleeping on top of mom's pillow and purring loudly and hiding out in the linen closet.
Scooter: Sleeping on dad's chest and sunning myself.
Ernie: Snuggling with mom late at night hanging out with the dogs.
2. Name your favorite treat.Tubby-Home made dog treats, jerky, liver, and ice cream (a very rare treat for me).
Norbert-Home made dog treats, bagels, pizza crust, and apples.
Ping-Home made dog treats, liver, and tripe.
Bob-Tripe! (I have to be watched very carefully around it) and home made treats.
Dr. Zira-Jerky treats and home made dog treats and banana chips.
The cats-Just Chicken treats
3. What ticks you off?Tubby and Ping-Rain! and Tubby hates yelling
Norbert-Off leash dogs who run up to me on walks. I don't like to be approached that way.
Bob-Boxes and bags on the street and passing buses, they scare me!
Dr. Zira-The groomer!!!
Baby and Scooter-The vet
4. When you’re upset, what do you do?Tubby-Go upstairs and lie in the big bed
Ping-Uncurl my tail
Dr. Zira-Lick everything in sight
5. What makes you indescribably happy?
All of us: Extra time with mom and dad (we can't wait for their staycation next week), food, new toys, afternoon naps in the big bed with mom and dad, cuddle time in front of the TV.
6. What do you do when you are excited?
All of us-We run like we used to as puppies and Bob vibrates. The cats never seem to get very excited, they are pretty cool overall.
7. What is your biggest fear?
All of us: Being left alone and Ernie really does not like strangers.
8. Describe your everyday attitude.Tubby-Full of fun and fond of food and cuddles
Norbert-Loyal, sweet, and always up for adventure
Ping-Feisty and cute and hungry
Bob-Either snoozing or snoring or going all out running and jumping and playing, I live by extremes.
Dr. Zira-Enjoying my golden years with a lot of naps and a lot of snacks.
9. Name your favorite toy.
Tubby-Sadly I am not as into toys as I used to be, but I still sometimes play with soft toys and toys with squeakers and I like to play with them when I am on the big soft bed.
Norbert-My red cuz!
Ping-I have never been into toys, even as a puppy.
Bob-Puzzle toys and anything you can put food in and our peanut butter scented soldier.
Dr. Zira-I am not too into toys but I like chewies
The cats-Catnip anything
10. Name your favorite place to sleep or nap.Tubby, Norbert, Ping, Bob, and the cats-Mom and Dad's bed! The cats sleep there during the day and the dogs share it at night.
Dr. Zira-My crate, I don't like the big bed.
Random Facts / Thoughts Section
1. Staten Island Connection -Both Tubby and Norbert where born on Staten Island
2. Tubby, Norbert, Ping, and Bob have had their portraits painted
3.Tubby, Norbert, and Ping used to live in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and later in Manhattan. Bob lived in Manhattan for two weeks as a puppy.
|Bob and Tubby at a Manhattan cafe.|
4. Bob has his CGC (canine good citizen certificate) and mom got it framed.
5.Ernie has 3 legs. He was brought into a vets office mom used to volunteer at with a severely injured foreleg and the vet had to amputate. Mom and Dad watched him on weekends and then decided to adopt him. He is crazy about dogs.
6. Mom and Dad bought our house in Jersey City so that we dogs would have a yard (even though it is small and cement it is big for a city yard) and so that they could get a fourth dog, Bob.
7. We used to have a pug brother, Bingo. Mom and dad fostered him for Adopt a Buddy Pug rescue and then adopted him. He died of liver cancer in November of 2010, before mom started our blog, he was about 14.
8. Tubby is a survivor of Mast Cell Cancer he had surgery to remove a tumor in December of 2010 and has not had any recurrences. Knock on wood we will never see it again.
9. Norbert is a survivor of bloat.
10. Mom just loves blogging and she adores reading all of the blogs out there and hearing about every one's adventures. Our one year blogiversary is just around the corner!
Now here is where I am going to rebel and take a page from Pip. I simply cannot decide on ten blogs to pass this on too. All of the blogs are so terrific and I enjoy reading every single one. So I am passing it on to every pet blog out there. If you read this consider yourself a recipient of creative blogger, and if you want to answer the questions, please do! We love learning more about all of you.