on the front she had to get it for us.
The Hyper Pet Bag is motion activated. It has a ball inside that hops, jumps, and wiggles while making barking, yelping, and panting sounds. It uses 3 AAA batteries and requires some assembly with a screwdriver.
- The toy is cute, not a big pro but I like its design.
- Dogs that like toys that bark or jump will love this.
- Its held up better then other motion activated toys we have ordered like the Bumble Ball which broke immediately.
- The assembly was easy compared to other motion activated toys I have purchased.
- The bag is very flimsily constructed and wont hold up to any tugging, the few times Bob has really tugged at it I had to take it away to prevent ripping.
- Due the flimsy construction of the bag and its size I definitely think this is best for small dogs and dogs that are not major chewers.
- This toy requires supervision to make sure the dog doesn't bite through the bag and into t he plastic ball inside.
- My own dogs dont seem to be too crazy about it, Tubby Norbert and Ping want nothing to do with it. Bob and Weasley play with it a bit but seem to generally prefer quite toys.
The Hyper Pet Doggie Bag retails for about $19.99 and is now available on doggy loot for $18. If you have a pet that likes this kind of toy it will probably be a wise purchase and I don't regret buying ours though I wont replace it if it breaks.
Oh and guess what tomorrow our friend Pip and his nurse Puddles are coming over for a cooking lesson