Peanut butter, Honey, and Sunflower Seed Drop Cookies
3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
2 heaping tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp honey
1/2 cup sunflower seeds (unsalted)
1 egg, beaten
1/4 cup oil
Preheat oven to 350. Microwave the peanut butter and honey together in a glass measuring cup until runny. Stir together the flour, peanut butter honey mixture , sunflower seeds, egg, and oil until well mixed. Drop onto a baking sheet by teaspoonfulls. Bake 10-15 minutes.
Urban Hounds List of 10 Great X Files Episodes (by our mom) Actually pretty much every episode is great.
1) Pilot-Where it All Began
2) Squeeze-Cool Creepy Episode
3) Irresistible-Scary Serial Killer Episode
4) Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose Very Funny Episode and Scully Gets a Dog!
5) Jose Chungs From Outer Space-Another funny Episode and it Reminds me of one of my favorite books Little Green Men by Christopher Buckley
6) Home-A neat episode about a family of monstrous hillbillies
7) Elegy-Everything about this episode is just very well done, and its very sad too.
8) Folie A Deux-This episode is about a monster loose in a telemarketing firm. I used to work as a telemarketer in college and it was indeed a monstrous job.
9) Three of a Kind: I really like the Lone Gunmen and this is their big episode
10) Je Souhaite-I liked how the genie stuff is don in this episode and I liked how Mulder's wish for world peace turned out.
It is Tasty Tuesday
So head over to Kol's Notes for some other great recipes.