Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reality Award from Misaki

http://themisadventuresofmisaki.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/reality-blog-award.jpg





Our friend Misaki gave us this cool reward.   We love her blog and visit all the time and were very thankful for the award.


The rules and instruction for this award are as follows . . .
1) Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back to them.
3) Answer the 5 simple questions. (see below)
4) Nominate up to 20 blogs for the award and notify each of them. (see below)
5) Display the award on your blog somewhere.



1) If you could change one thing, what would you change?
Mom-I'd make dogs lie spans the same as humans
Us-We'd like our food portions trippled and we want to eat on a hobbit feeding schedule with breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, and so on.
2) If you could repeat an age, what would it be? any year?
Dogs and cats (excluding Weasley)-We'd like to be 3 again as Dad says its the perfect age for a dog or cat, not too young and crazy and a long way off from old.
Wealsey-I'm one 1 so I don't wish to be any younger, one seems pretty perfect to me.
Mom-Thirty-five is right around the corner and makes me feel a bit old, I wouldn't mind revisiting my late twenties again.  Seems like yesterday.....
3) What is one thing that really scares you?

Dogs-We are all a little afraid of our back screen door, it slams kind of loud and a few of us have gotten wacked with it when running in and out.

Cats-The carrier--as it means V-E-T!


Mom-Illness in my loved ones, furry or non furry, or myself.


4) What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?

Dogs and Cats-We are very content with our life as it is.  Thats the wisdom of a cat or dog.
Mom-I'd love to live in the country, or have a small weekend country home.  I don't think I will complete it for many  years as I am enrolled in my jobs twenty year retirement plan and we own our  home in the city and the house market is not good.  Maybe someday.
5) If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
Dogs-and Cats-Ourselves, again the wisdom
Mom-Can you time travel too?  If so I'd like to be Adele Astaire, Fred's sister.  I've been reading  The Astaires: Fred and Adele by Kathleen Riley and their lives were so interesting and elegant.  Plus they where stars during my favorite historic period, the 1920s, and possessed amazing talent.
I would like to pass this award to: (Note I stopped at eleven only because I wanted to stop typing not because I ran out of great blogs)
  1. Pug Possessed
  2. The Three Little Pugs
  3. Pugs and Purrs
  4. Pawfect Days
  5. Stewey Unscene
  6. Two French Bulldogs
  7. A Tail of Two Cardis
  8. Mollie and Alfie
  9. Molly the Wally
  10. Pug-A-Boo
  11. Idaho Pug Ranch


16 comments:

  1. Hey Urban Hounds, Jet here. Hi Miss Kate.

    Congrats on your super cool award. We love Misaki, too!

    Thanks for sharing, we so enjoy learning more about our pals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your very cool award!! What fun questions and answers :-)
    I'm with you about being scared of illness in my loved ones. Being healthy and happy is the best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your cool award! and thank you for passing it on!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congratulations on the awards!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award. And thanks for passing it on to us! Our first award!!
    pughugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award! Our mom wishes to live in the countryside one day, where she can get even more schnauzers and have plenty of running space for all of us.

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award - those are some great Q and A's!
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the lovely award :) Pop over, youz on our blog. Dietzman will feature on Rangers, as he'z a boy :) Have a funtaztic Wednesday xxxxxx000xxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thank you so much. How very kind. We will pop it on to tomorrows' post and onto our awards page. We are thrilled. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Mollly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for passing it onto us! That was very interesting reading....have a great wednesday!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the Q&A!
    Congrats on the award and thank you so much for passing it my way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your pawsome award! I loved learning more about all of you! Thank you so much for thinking of me with this award!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very wonderful of you to nominate my blog! It is very flattering. I am not too good about following through on the steps, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the thought!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! We will post about this soon.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  15. YoBit allows you to claim FREE CRYPTO-COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as many as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and continue claiming.

    You can click claim as much as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can exchange them to Bitcoins or any other currency you want.

    ReplyDelete